Changes come directly from player feedback.
Thomas "Hanse" Eidson is in charge of the upcoming changes to Beast Masters in Game Update 5 for Star Wars Galaxies. Luckily he says the expertise system for this class is already very up to date, which allows him to focus on other issues for the class.
* Loyalty gain to become a best friend with a master is too slow.
* Eggs and enzymes are not labeled adequately for finding them on the bazaar.
* Beast reviving becomes interrupted by involuntary movement.
* Beasts cannot be stuffed.
* Beasts cannot be colorized.
* Beast Empathy, an expertise that increases beast happiness, is not working.
* Beast food must be used through the radial menu instead of simply double-clicking on it.
* Beasts move slower while walking up slopes and run slower than they should.
* Beast abilities are not evenly distributed across all beasts.
For more information on the upcoming changes, please check out the Star Wars Galaxies player's site.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Star Wars Galaxies Game Page.