Live updates are almost old enough to drink. They grow up so fast.
:: sheds a tear ::
Sony has released Live Update 21 upon the test server. Most of the expansions and adventure packs are getting some additions and changes along with some more achievement refinements.
*** Achievements ***
- Cleric: Yaulp now also affects double attack and the ability no longer has a limited duration.
- Druid: Shapeshift's Tiger Bite damage has been increased. The Fury version now follows the same stacking rules as the Warden
- Mystic: Attendant Spells will properly update heal ticks every 3 seconds.
- Paladin: The third ability in the paladin wisdom line now has the proper skill increase amount.
- Shaman: The Crippling Bash pet proc now works properly..
- Sorcerer: Freehand Sorcery's duration has been increased.
- Summoner: Wild Channeling's critical damage percentage has been corrected for what is appropriate for the class version.
- Warrior: The third ability in the warrior intelligence line has been renamed to Slayer's Speed.
There's a lot of good stuff to look forward to. Click here to check it all out.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.