Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures recently received another small update and with it the new Snow Mammoth Mount. Along with the introduction of this new mount the game received several fixes.
- Snow Mammoths have arrived. The mount vendors are now offering newly tamed beasts ready to assist their master in siege battles.
- More server lag spike causes and performance issues have been fixed.
- Massive PVP playfields have undergone optimization, which should reduce lag for many players. (Even more optimization will be coming in the next Update).
- Crouch and similar abilities should now work as intended after zoning and teleporting.
- The pet GUI should now always remain after zoning.
- Amphitheater of Karutonia: An issue with the rate the summoning portals spawned mobs at some occasions has been fixed.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Age of Conan: Unchained Game Page.