Welcome to the 670th Edition of Loading...
If you aren't reading this in your e-mail, you could be. Sign up.
Are you looking for the latest industry headlines? Look no further.
"Shanda (Nasdaq: SNDA) subsidiary Aurora Technology has frozen game accounts of male players who chose to play female in-game characters in its in-house developed MMORPG King of the World, reports 17173. Aurora stipulates that only female gamers can play female characters in the game, and it requires gamers who chose female characters to prove their biological sex with a webcam, according to the report."
No word yet on what anatomical component that the female must flash via webcam, but let your imagination run wild, then run off to your local dollar store to buy the latest gadget from the orient, the crotch cam. Remember folks, this only works because nobody in China would hoodwink the system by having a female impersonate them via webcam.
- EverQuest 2: Rise of Kunark Expansion Coverage - Savanja
- Gods and Heroes: Goddess Focus - Juno, Queen of the Gods - Greg "Darkgolem" Stanley
- Halo 3: Launch Party Coverage - Stacy "Martuk" Jones
- Lord of the Rings Online: Player Housing Review - Stacy "Martuk" Jones
- Lord of the Rings Online: Developers Describe Player Housing - Cody "Micajah" Bye
- Tabula Rasa: New Spy and Sniper Screenshots - Tony "RadarX" Jones
- Tabula Rasa: Leveling Guide Part 1 - Tony "RadarX" Jones
- Tabula Rasa: NCSoft Studio Tour - Cody "Micajah" Bye
- Vanguard: Tuesday's Tips: Guide To Using Weaknesses - Eric "Dalmarus" Campbell
- Vanguard: Disciple Creation Guide - Danny "Ralsu" Gourley
- Warhammer Online: The Tome of Knowledge - Brock "Brokain" Ferguson
- World of Warcraft: Hunter Guide Update - Byron "Messiah" Mudry
- Comics: Listing
- Comics: MMO Theatre
- Ten Ton Hammer Gallery
- Lord of the Rings Online: Jeffrey Steefel Interview
- Leipzig 2007 Awards
- World of Warcraft Overview
- Comics: Death Knight
- Comics: Forum Troll
- Comics: Blood Elves Meet Crip Elves
- Warhammer Online: Mark Jacobs Interview
Mayor / Former Boxer Beats Up Councillors [Thanks Stacy]
Joe Foreman grill unavailable for comment.
FCC Proposes Fine For Fake News
Fox News, Loading... to appeal decision.
Germs Taken To Space Come Back Deadlier
Bacteria space program to be nuked back to the stone age.
Thanks as always for visiting TenTonHammer.com
- John "Boomjack" Hoskin and the Ten Ton Hammer Team