Welcome to the 699th Edition of Loading...
If you aren't reading this in your e-mail, you could be. Sign up.
Are you looking for the latest industry headlines? Look no further.
15 new MMOG articles today! 32 so far in November!
Tabula Rasa launched and our readers strapped themselves in for the ride. Seven of the top 10 most viewed pages yesterday belonged to Tabula Rasa. Inspector Gadget meets MMOG. Go, Go, Garriott!
Another day, another Internet outage. I have officially applied to have my ISP's name changed to Cirque de so Lame. Their support acrobatics are second to none. My please for assistance generally go something like this,
ISP: Thank you for calling Cirque de so Lame support. How may I help you?
Boomjack: Are you having some issues at the moment? I connect to your PoP located in ABC.
ISP: No problems on our side. Have you turned your machine off?
Boomjack: I might as well turn it off. My Internet connection would be just as fast. Yes, I've rebooted the machine, rebooted my router, rebooted your piece of gear and booted the dog.
ISP: (walks me through everything that I just told him I had done, slowly and deliberately in his Indian accent). Oh, wait a minute. I see we have a problem in your PoP. Hold please.
Boomjack: whistles elevator music...tells his wife that they have gone to replace the flux capacitor.
ISP: Everything will be working in the next 15 minutes. Please call back if you continue to have problems.
Boomjack: Talk to you soon!
EVE Online FanFest 2007 is over, but the coverage of this frosty Icelandic event is just beginning. Jeff and Phil have seven exclusives from the meeting of the hive mind just for you, and you, and you. Personally, I'm excited about a Mac client for EVE Online. I can mine while I write!
New MMOG Articles At Ten Ton Hammer Today
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - Video - Mac / Linux Release Date and Features Announced
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - Expansion Trailer Revealed
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - Goonfleet at the Alliance Panel Video
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - Heat System Session Overview
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - Heat System Video
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - PvP Basics Session Video
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - PvP Basics Session Article
- Kwari: Explosive New Screenshots
- Lord of the Rings Online: Combe Quest Guide
- Maple Story: Dev Diary - New Items, Weapons and More
- MMOG Wiki Updated: Empire of Sports, Exteel
- Tabula Rasa: Launch Video - The AFS and You!
- Vanguard: Weekly Newsletter - Change
- Vanguard: Ultimate Swamp Armor Guide
- World of Warcraft: Serpentshrine Caverns Guide Update
Hot Content - What our readers viewed the most yesterday! Did you miss anything?
- Tabula Rasa: Jump Page
- Tabula Rasa: First Impressions Review
- Age of Conan: Class Interview #1 - The Dark Templar
- Tabula Rasa: Guides List
- Warhammer Online: Podcast Q&A With Josh Drescher
- Tabula Rasa: Concordia Wilderness Guide
- Tabula Rasa: Concordia Divide Guide
- Tabula Rasa: Guide To Rangers
- World of Warcraft Jump Page
- Tabula Rasa: Pravus Research Guide
Real World News
Priests Fear Driving Bans Over Altar Wine [Thanks John]
This week's pissed-drunk sermon brought to you by Reverend McThirsty.
Writers Guild Goes On Strike
Desperate housewives get truly desperate.
Couple From Hell Win Halloween Lottery
Brittany, K-Fed unavailable for comment.
Thanks as always for visiting TenTonHammer.com
- John "Boomjack" Hoskin and the Ten Ton Hammer Team