The launch of Dungeons & Dragons OnlineÂs Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion is still some time away, so this week Turbine released a new batch of screenshots to help tide over players until the new content arrives this August. The latest batch of new screenshots shows off several of the monsters that will be coming at you with the expansion that includes harpies, griffons, satyrs, lizardfolk, and more. Check out the new screenshots and descriptions below.
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy launches on August 19th, 2013.
DDOÂs upcoming expansion brings a host of new monsters to the game including:
- Griffon: These creatures are often found in the Storm Horns, both at the highest peaks and into the foothills. TheyÂll attack any prey that enters their territory.
- Harpy:Â These flying scavangers nest in the Storm Horns. Sometimes theyÂll attack travelers in the Storm Horns passes, and sometimes they might try luring them in with conversation or song. Either way, players will need to take care to not turn into Harpy food.
- Satyr:Â Satyrs are found in the foothills of the Stormhorns. They are sometimes friendly, and might ask a traveler to join in their feasts and song. Such a traveler might also become the feast for unfriendly Satyrs.
- Lizardfolk: These savage reptilian warriors have taken to looting the Prison for supplies, and will attack anyone who attempts to interfere with their plundering ways. Though rumor has it that the Lizardfolk are willing to smuggle others in and out of the Prison through the tunnelsÂ for a price.
- Dracolich: A powerful white Dracolich has been spotted flying over the peaks of the Storm Horns. Where this undead dragon came from and what relationship it has to the Netherese forces pouring into the remote mountain range remain unclear.
- And many more!