to the TTH Access Quest Compendium Index!
Note: you MUST have mastered Giant language to obtain this quest.
This quest starts in Everfrost. Talk to the giant Krindal on an
island in the icegill area at 499.37 -35.64 -1,595.41. This area is
north of the Permafrost zone in.
You must slay five rare spawns in Permafrost to obtain the
necessary updates. They are:
- Commander Keg's Key - Commander Keg at southeast corner of courtyard,
-95, 0, -130
- Skullsplitter's Crux - Teerok Skullsplitter at -114, +20, -125
- Chillwind's Hinge - Kerhn Chillwind at 0, +40, -247
- Frigidbeard's Shard - Ador Frigidbeard at +57, +60, -322
- Gyrok's Band - Gryok Deepfreeze at 0, +60, -384
These are heavily camped at times, and are rare spawns. Check on
their status often and be sure your group is ready for a hard fight
with each one.
After killing each return to Krindal to be granted access to Drayek's
Chamber (a level 50s raid instance).
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.