Be the best Hero that you can be on Hollywood.
Any Hero can have success on this map, but the following are almost always strong picks.
- D.Va - Attack - A great disruptor due there being so much vertical space. On Defense she can get back to Point A in a hurry if she dies.
- Lucio and Mercy - Attack and Defense - They are excellent choices no matter where you are or which way you are going on this map.
- Mei - Defense - Great on Point A, just stay alive. She is also versatile as you work through the streets to Point B. If you have a Torbjorn, you can boost him up to some excellen turret positions.
- Reaper - Attack - This map encourages flanking. Reaper is in his element. On Defense he can disrupt and a well timed ultimate can change the game.
- Reinhardt - An excellent choice for both Attack and Defense due to the confined "tracks" on which the Payload moves.
- Symmetra - Defense - Her teleporter can save the day on Point A. She isn't a great choice after that.
- Torbjorn - Defense - Again, good on Point A. There are a few "high spots" that are viable early in Defense, but there are better choices as you move through the streets to Point B.
- Widowmaker - In the right hands is valuable on Defense, but weak players should avoid her.
- Zarya - Attack and Defense - A solid choice as a secondary tank.
Weak attackers will stall out at Point A.
Cynical Nerds have an excellent video guide to this map.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Overwatch Game Page.