Sword of Destiny Chapter 2
by: Tony "RadarX" Jones
Chapter 1 is behind you and more fun and excitement (this is subjective of course) awaits you. You've got a fancy new Investigation skill and it seems Lady Althea Jyleel is done with you for now.
It's time to do some actual group content if you've been soloing this so far. The Acadechism is the next stop on your journey. If you somehow are unaware of this zone, it's an instance on top of Crushbone Keep in Greater Faydwer.
As you zone in, you'll see the War Ancient of Zek who you'll have to kill. You didn't want him but you did want the book behind him. This should begin the Knights in the Round quest. Next you'll need to kill Emperor D'Vinn, so if you are unfamiliar with this zone be sure to check out our guide. D'Vinn will give you the Tools of Vhalen (nice nod to Developer Tony Garcia) which are tradeable so everyone can get their update.
Make your way to Vhalen's Tower in Antonica which can be found in the center of the zone around 1300, 50. You'll click the bell in the tower to spawn a vision of Vhalen. You're now going to be asked to collect a "few" statuettes so I hope you weren't counting on doing this in one day. There are 50 (yes I said five zero) of them in various zones throughout the game (oddly excluding KoS though). No sense reinventing the wheel, so credit goes to Garthag on the official forums for the grouping and locations of most of these.
- Sir Danik -West Freeport - Backalley Brewhouse (219, 3, 150)
- Dandle - East Freeport - Alchemist Shop (-135, -45, -43)
- Sir Jeremy - North Qeynos - Jeremy, in Temple of Life pool - (593, -46, -223)
- Sir Noel -South Qeynos - in yellow Qeynos mage tower portal - (700, 81, 127)
- Lady Tyzania - Fallen Gate - Alarm building near market at (196, 28, -115)
- Sir Motin - Forest Ruins, in the building with the tireless students (1121, -9, -762)
- Lady Aldana. Graveyard, Destroyed Marr Tower (51, -2, 115)
- Sir Kendrick - Serpent Sewer, globule room (-128, 0, -146)
- Sir Tallon. Thieves' Way, hatchling room (-7, 1, 61)
- Sir William Taros - Commonlands, General Vhartaug's tower (-551, -31, 429)
- Lady Valerian - Antonica, Keep of the Ardent Needle (-547, -8, -322)
- Sir Fandor - Blackburrow, in the pool with the Geologist ( 42.66, -54.89, -26.99)
- Lady Ana - Stormhold, at the end of goblin tunnel under the jail (57, -68, -152)
- Sir Tankor -Stormhold, the Maelstrom's room(121, -22, 10)
- Sir Vuldin - Wailing Caves, Kyllik's room (-125, -51, -51)
- Sir Windle - Nektulos Forest - West Bear Cave (-1375, 29, -694)
- Lady Theeral - Nektropos Castle, Everling's Research Lab (-12, -14, -8)
- Sir Woldred - Thundering Steppes, at the end of a Worm tunnel south of the giants. (751, -26, 1068)
- Sir Bunynn - Zek, Shadowed Shrine (719, -17, -308)
- Sir Paldoras - Ruins of Varsoon, Tome of Death room (236, -8, 54)
- Sir Dydius - Enchanted Lands, Misty Mine, (401, -5, -932)
- Sir Yando - Deathfist Citadel - (7, -25, 22)
- Sir Lyle - Crypt of Betrayal, between Vargon and Borthen at (155, 7, -12)
- Sir Hukkle - Rivervale, Laughing Trout, on the stage at (-438, -4, -154)
- Sir Fiddin - Tower of the Drafling, by the Jum-Jum tap (381, 22, 116)
- Sir Magnus - Everfrost, Order of Marr shield at (154, -38, -1567). On ocean floor beneath the shield.
- Sir Thodin - Permafrost, NW Banquet table (152, 7, -430)
- Lady Wendee - Feerrot, Cave of Fear (-1788, -27, 447)
- Sir Gandark - Lavastorm, Temple of Solusek Ro, room with Tome of Tranix (-427, -61, -669)
- Sir Rodrin - Solusek's Eye, room to the right on the path to Forge of Ages (-124, -593, 190)
- Sir Elliot - Temple of Cazic-Thule dungeon, Green Golem room at (-70, -20, -121)
- Sir Ionis - Feerrott, Fear Camp at (-1025, -7, 706)
- Sir Lemenke - Obelisk of Lost Souls - Top of Center Spiral Stairs, West Ring Event(-469, 395, 499.5)
- Sir Lawrence - Obelisk of Lost Souls, 1st level dungeon, bottom of spiral stair room at (-36, 575, 313)
- Lady Kryss - New Tunaria, Sentry Creation Chamber (-1047, 56, -1414)
- Sir Andral - New Tunaria in the Temple of Arcane Research (-819, 32, -1293)
- Sir Olstag - New Tunaria in the Temple of the Fourth Guard (-512 , 92, -651)
- Sir Gunn - New Tunaria, Temple of Growth (-445, 49, -871)
- Sir Erol - Mistmoore Catacombs Upper Area (-95, -27, -49)
- Lady Myth - Mistmoore Catacombs near a climbing wall (-71, -99, -24)
- Lady Erynn -Greater Faydark - Virosinoid Cave - (-562, -6, 22)
- Sir Cordin - Butcherblock - Glubbsunk cave (598, 29, 164)
- Sir Dumple - Steamfont, wetlands, cave of Kubra'nafee (-358, 92, 1627)
- Lady Shanna - Klak'anon, Klak'anon Zoo (-317, 1, -57)
- Lady Penelope - Loping Plains - West Overlook Tower (250, 58, -312)
- Sir Hogunk - Kaladim behind the Queen Varronik's Throne (-216, 46, -85)
- Sir Gubbin - In Lower Faydark near the Obelisk of Blight (791, -38, 523).
- Lady Tera - Estate of Unrest in the Dining Room upstairs. You'll still have to open up the foyer.
- Lady Hilda - Kaladim bank vault (-3, 37, -220). You'll need to use a blasting keg nearby.
- Sir Pumpy. Acadechsim right behind where D'Vinn spawns.
All done? Seriously? Wow! Head back to the Commonlands and place the statues on a stone in the Ruins of Valamarr near (520, 295). You'll be rewarded with a Sir Vallius Bayle statue for your room.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.