Olive weapon crates in The Division 2, found in world and story Missions that contain 2 items and a weapon skin. While you might have encountered several as you've played, they can actually be farmed on a 24 hour timer and there are specific locations where they always spawn. Kataki has written a brilliant guide on these locations, and we've used his screenshots below. Big thanks also to Sleepwalker in Recon Gaming who has had this on farm for a while.
Where do I find them?
There is a map posted below with more specific screenshots for each location and there are at least 1 olive crate hidden in every main story Mission.
How often can I farm them?
The chests reset 24 hours after opening.
How long do I have to farm them for?
It should take you 1-2 days to obtain all skins. There are 10 weapon skins in total, with skins carrying over to any alt accounts and with no duplicates.
- South Whitehouse
- Nest Control Point
- Taxi Graveyard Control Point
- Attic SafeHouse
- South of Campus Settlement
- NorthEast of 1040 SafeHouse
- Available only on Bounties and Side Missions. At the bottom of the hole, at the end of the tunnel.
Main Story Missions
- Grand Washington Hotel
- Jefferson Trade Center
- American History Museum: A random golden key will drop from an enemy, you can use it to open a secret room in the jungle room.
- Air & Space Museum
- Jefferson Plaza: Behind the counter in the room before you fight the final boss and mortar enemies
- Bank Headquarters
- Potomac Event Center
- Federal Emergency Bunker
- District Union Arena StrongHold
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our The Division 2 Game Page.