So I don't have to put up with your American Education System any longer.
Curse Gaming brings you the "english teacher mod", and no it doesn't teach you, but rather replaces what you type with something meaningful, you know, that OTHER people can understand without wanting to strangle ya!
- It does text replacement mainly for what I call "lazy words".
Example: "Wut r u gonna do wit dat?" (ugh!)
Changes to: "What are you going to do with that?" (yay!)
- It has the option to highlight words replaced. I chose a light, mild yellow.
- It has the option to squash CAPS! Changes squashed caps to a light, mild blue color.
- You can add your own annoying word combos!
- Is a separate list for what I like to call acronyms. Changes acronyms like BRD to Blackrock Depths.
- You can add your own acronym replacements!
- You can choose to filter yourself. Currently it only echoes filtered words to your local client, not out into the world of Azeroth.
- International characters should not be an issue now! Even able to add word replacement pairs with international characters!
Install it today right here!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.