Gala-Net has announced the release of Allods Online's latest update, Rise of the Gods. The latest update includes lots of revisions, balance changes and squashed bugs, but headlining the new content is the Reincarnation system, which will allow high-level players to create a second different character from an existing one that shares the original character's Item Shop items, Astral ships, gold and other items. Players can also switch between the two at will.
Additionally, the new high level zones of the Cave of Tka-Rik and Twilight Isle are available with the update along with new summer events and a better Astral experience. For more information on the latest update be sure to check out the official press release after the break and the full list of patch notes.
Allods Online Patch 2.0.04: Rise of the Gods is Now Live!
Gala-Net is happy to announce that the next major update to Allods Online, Patch 2.0.04: Rise of the Gods, is now live! This patch includes a ton of exciting new features such as:
- · The reincarnation system! With the reincarnation system high level characters will be able to create a second, different character that shares all of the original characters Item Shop items. The two characters will also share ownership of their Astral ships, gold, and a few other items, and a player will be able to keep both characters and switch between them at will. This revolutionary new system makes the creation of an alt extremely convenient!
- · New zones for high level players! High level characters can now venture to the Cave of Tka-Rik and Twilight Isle to learn more about the secret history of Sarnaut. The zones also come with a plethora of entertaining daily quests and events.
- · An even better Astral experience! The third layer of the Astral has been introduced, offering a new level of difficulty for players tough enough to face its challenges. The navigating system for Astral ships is now better than ever, and some of the allods in the Astral now have brand new bosses!
- · Even more vanity items! Many new vanity items are being introduced, including new mount skins, new costumes, and the long-awaited vanity underwear! Replace your boring old undergarments with ones suitable for a traditional Orcish date, or ones that were made in the progressive style of the Arisen!
- · A special summer event! For a limited time a special event will take place that celebrates the summer season! During this event players will be able to collect brand new vanity items and complete special daily quests.
To view all of the changes that were introduced you can view the official patch notes here!
About Allods Online
Allods Online, voted Best Game and Audience Choice at the Russian Game Developers Conference in 2009, is a revolutionary sci-fi fantasy MMORPG developed by Astrum Nival over four years with a budget of $12 million. Two warring factions, League and Empire, vie for control of allods - islands floating in the Astral. The game is one of the largest and most comprehensive MMORPGs ever created, featuring a vast and gorgeously realized world, 6 races, 8 archetypes, 28 classes, and over 2,000 quests. Allods top quality production values feature full motion capture animation, art by internationally award-wining artists, and a soundtrack by Mark Morgan, the composter of Dexter and Fallout 1 & 2.
Aboard an Astral ship players can explore the ever-changing Astral, discover uncharted allods, engage in ship-to-ship combat, and fight massive Astral demons.
About Gala-Net & gPotato.com
Founded in 2004, Gala-Net Inc. is a leading free to play online game publisher in the Western market. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., Gala-Net's diverse service portfolio includes Flyff, Rappelz, Tales Runner, Luna, Aika, Allods, Iris and Prius Online. Through the gPotato Game Portal at www.gpotato.com, Gala-Nets 10 million users can play any of Gala-Net's games for free, as well as buy in-game currency and virtual items. More information on the company can be found at www.gala-net.com.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Allods Online Game Page.