Updates and patches for EVE
EVE Online was patched to Build 3913 yesterday, with promises of a more extensive patch in the coming weeks.
- Carrier cargo holds can no longer be overloaded.
Chat and Messages
- Switching between tabbed chat channels no longer causes client lag.
- Links that where wrapped into two or more lines in the chat were not clickable. This error has been resolved.
- The line spacing in chat windows has been reduced.
- Mailing list creators can now delete mails from mailing lists they have created.
- Editing the MOTD of chat channels should no longer make unwanted color changes.
- A character spacing issue with fonts using cyrillic characters, such as Russian, has been resolved.
- The issue with the "your banned" window on login and session changes has been resolved.
- An outgame browser window is opened through the reimbursement option in the petition system instead of being trapped behind the petitions window.
- Text clipping in the character creation progress has been fixed.
- Some textures in the Gallente Intaki female, Amarr Ni-kunni male and Jin-mei male avatars have been repaired.
- The mouse cursor icon will now change when hovered over interactable text and links will be highlighted.
For more info on the upcoming static patch, click here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EVE Online Game Page.