There was a fairly large Guild Wars update yesterday. Here are the changes that you can expect.
Home > Support > Game Updates
Guild Wars Game Update Notes
Update - Thursday June 1
* Decreased the Health penalty on attribute-boosting major runes from 50 to 35. Existing runes are unaffected.
* Improved chat in alliance battles so that players can see party messages from all members of their team.
* Updated the Zin Ku Corridor outpost so that it shows who currently has the Favor of the Gods.
* Added a Xunlai Agent to Zos Shivros Channel.
* Moved the Xunlai Agent in Jade Quarry [Luxon] to a more accessible location.
* Removed the Thief from the Imperial Isle guild battle.
* Updated the inventory of the weaponsmith in Maatu Keep.
* Updated art on the following creatures: Naga Wizard, Naga Raincaller, Naga Spellblade, Naga Witch, Naga Bone Collector, and Naga Sibyl.
* Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Stolen Eggs, Protect the Halcyon, Outcasts in the Quarry, Luxon Supply Lines, Song and Stone, Lambs to the Slaughter, Defend Denravi, Noble Intentions, and Hammer and Anvil.
* Fixed bugs in the following missions and explorable areas: Silent Surf and Riverside Province.
* Fixed a bug that occasionally caused quest markers and arrows to update incorrectly.
* Fixed some incorrect cinematic voiceovers.
* Fixed a bug that allowed players to drop items inadvertently while cinematics were playing.
* Fixed a bug that caused some players to disconnect with error 019.
* Added weapons to the Shiro and Jade Armor miniatures.
There are more. You can get them all here.
In the meantime, go check out our Guild Wars Community.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Guild Wars Game Page.