Today, a hotfix has been issued to Heroes of the Storm to correct some issues that were introduced in the last patch. Here is the full list of patch notes:
- Reconnecting to a Custom Game after it has been paused will no longer cause the player to become stuck on the “Reconnect Successful” screen for the duration of the match.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display issues when launching Heroes of the Storm on a Mac after receiving a Software Update prompt.
Heroes and Talents
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Leoric to remain in Undying form for the duration of a game.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nova from using Abilities if her target enters Stasis after Triple Tap is cast.
- Misha will now properly pass all Spider Gems she collects on Tomb of the Spider Queen to Rexxar.
- Rexxar will now properly gain Hunter-Gatherer Talent stacks when nearby allies collect Regeneration Globes.
- Rexxar’s Mend Pet will no longer cleanse him of movement impairing effects.
- Rexxar will no longer lose the Basic Attack range bonus granted by the Throwing Axe Talent after being killed.
- The cooldown for Misha, Charge! will no longer increase after learning the Bear Necessities Talent.
- Fixed a rare issue that could allow Rexxar to spawn more than one Misha under specific circumstances.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Heroes of the Storm Game Page.