The best comment I've read to describe Ophea is a cross between Venom and Annie. I don't think that's too far of the mark, and I have to admit she looks visually stunning. I don't think there's a single Hero in Heroes of the Storm that has animations of Ophea's quality. As a ranged Assassin, she's set to deal high damage and be hard to pin down. Her full kit and Spotlight are below, as well as her trailer (Heir of Raven Court).
Taken from Orphea’s hero page:
- Hero Trait
- Overflowing Chaos: Hitting an enemy Hero with a Basic Ability grants 1 Chaos. Chaos can stack up to 3 times. While Orphea has Chaos, her Basic Attacks against Heroes consumes all Chaos, dealing 50% increased damage per stack, and healing for 100% of the damage dealt.
- Primary Abilities
- Shadow Waltz: After 0.5 seconds, deal 150 damage to enemies in a line. Hitting a Hero with Shadow Waltz sets its cooldown to 2 seconds, refunds 0 Mana, and causes Orphea to dash a short distance upon moving.
- Chomp: After 0.625 seconds, deal 285 damage to nearby enemies in front of Orphea.
- Dread: Release a wave of dread that deals 85 damage to enemies hit. Dread erupts 0.75 seconds after reaching the end of its path, dealing 175 damage and Slowing enemies in the area by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Heroic Abilities
- Eternal Feast: After 1.5 seconds, deal 210 damage in an area. Eternal Feast repeats every 1 second as long as it hits an enemy Hero.
- Crushing Jaws: After 1.25 seconds, pulls enemies in an area towards the center, dealing 275 damage and Stunning them for 0.75 seconds.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Heroes of the Storm Game Page.