Does this mean release is soon?
Blizzard has updated the 2.4.3 PTR patch notes with some more information. This could mean that 2.4.3 is ready to go soon. Here are some of the details:
* Frost Armor, Ice Armor, Mage Armor, and Molten Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
* Curse of Shadows: This spell has been removed.
* Curse of Elements: This spell now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
* Demonic Sacrifice: This ability will now interact correctly with the Spirit Guide resurrection system in battlegrounds. A sacrificed pet will not be resummoned on death, and will not prevent keeping a record of the most recently created pet.
* Health Funnel: This ability will now cancel channeling when the target pet is Banished.
* Ritual of Summoning: The mana cost of this spell will now be properly deducted when cast.
* Summon Felsteed is now available at level 30.
* Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
You can find all the details here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.