Unlike many Paragon players I have almost every card in Paragon - I'm only missing 5. Despite that, there was one card that eluded me for nearly 6 months (Tainted Magic) and at the time, it was one of the most important cards in the game, especially for Iggy & Scorch. I spent millions in Reptuation trying to obtain it and only recently managed to get my hands on it. Card crafting is supposed to address such misery and bring a much more level playing field to anyone only just arriving into the game.
Alongside this long awaited feature, there's a brand new skin for Twinblast that will be available to everyone for free as long as they play 10 matches of CO-OP or PvP. Full notes below.
Welcome to the V.35.1 update, dropping on Tuesday, Dec 13.
Card Crafting/Loot Crates
First up, we are giving you two highly requested game features. Card Crafting is the new way to get any card you want in the game. The system is pretty straight forward: dismantle unwanted cards to create crafting parts. Then, use those crafting parts and some Rep to build new cards. Be careful, because once you dismantle a card it is gone for good. Now is the perfect time to craft those cards that have been eluding you and complete the set!
The second new feature is Loot Crates. These Loot Crates contain Rare Skins, Master Challenges, Boosts, Coins, and more! Loot Crates are randomly dropped after completing matches and require Keys to open them. You have a chance to get Keys from Tributes, and higher chances from Master Challenge Tributes. You can also purchase both Loot Crates and Keys with in-game Coins.
Check out both the new features in the video below.
Shadow Ops Twinblast
If you are a fan of the new reworked Twinblast, you now have the opportunity to earn the new skin just by playing! Players completing 10 PvP or Co-op matches between Dec. 13 and Dec. 31 will earn Shadow Ops Twinblast. (This also applies to Solo matches up to account level 5.)
Iggy & Scorch
We have noticed a large amount of discussion about the state of Iggy in Monolith, in this update he does receive a number change. Look for more changes to his balance over the next releases, as well. We plan to also continue making changes quickly, based on data and feedback.
Last but not least, all of our Winterfest skins will be going on sale. Now is your chance to complete the collection. Sale runs from Dec. 13 to Jan. 9. Read more here.
- Loot Crates are now available for purchase.
- Card Crafting has been released.
- Weekly Card Pack
- Scorpion Plate (CP)
- Traitor’s Touch
- Cast Token
- Tier 2 Towers no longer have a 300% damage bonus buff while immune from damage.
- Super Minions will now spawn after melee minions as they leave base to prevent getting focused down by incoming waves.
- White Jungle Minions should now have death FX.
- Green Buff no longer will cancel out of targeting when it expires.
- Fixed a bug where the colored tower rings remain green for the remainder of the match on rejoin.
- Fixed a bug where backdoor protection FX could disappear on rejoin.
- Various fixes to collision, cameras collision, and geometry.
- Bots should no longer be able to see through Fog Walls.
- Kwang-bot should no longer throw his Judgement of the Heavens (Q/Square) to center of the map.
- Fixed bug where enemies and minions could become temporarily immune to damage while a Hero was knocked back.
- Fix for Heroes occasionally being unable to move after using jump pads.
- Blade Siphon
- Tooltip updated to reflect new percentages of health gained from kills. (2% for Minions and 10% for Heroes)
- Right Crunch
- Empowered Right Crunch should now have the correct name in Death Recap.
- Slow Grenades
- Decreased card scaling to 0.625 from 0.825
- Decreased base damage to 60/110/160/210 from 75/135/195/255
- Flame Turret
- Increased max turret count to 1/2/2/3 from 1/1/2/3
- Increased base damage per second to 15/28/41/54 from 12.5/22.5/32.5/42.5
- Oil Slick
- Decreased mana cost to 40 at all levels from 80/90/100/110
- Shadow Walk
- Increased mana cost to 50 at all levels from 35/40/45/50
- Crippling Dagger
- Increased mana cost to 35/40/45/50 from 25/30/35/40
- Tooltips should now display correct damage reduction per level.
- Light of the Heavens
- Decreased mana cost to 65 at all levels from 65/75/85/95
- Judgement of the Heavens
- Decreased mana cost to 70/75/80/85 from 90/100/110/120
- Decreased cooldown to 14 at all levels from 21/18/15/12
- Polish/Bug Fixing
- Fix to Lt. Belica being locked out of movement if the target dies while using Neural Disruptor.
- Belica's targeting reticle should no longer disappear after getting a kill with Neural Disruptor.
- Decreased mana cost to 110 at all levels from 120/130/140/150
- Damage tooltip should now show the correct value.
- Decreased mana cost to 75 at all levels from 75/100/125
- Polish/Bug Fixing
- Old Saint Riktor skin should no longer have any lighting issues in the shadows.
- Decreased base health to 485.6 from 526.5
- Decreased health per level to 65.57 from 71.1
- Now grants the correct amount of damage when hitting soul stack tiers.
- Decreased base damage to 70/85/100/115 from 70/95/120/145
- Colossal Blow
- Reduced mana cost to 100 at all levels from 120/80/40
- Decreased base damage to 190/260/330 from 220/300/380
- Bramble Patch
- Updated slow duration on the tooltip.
- Increased mana cost to 35/40/45/50 from 20/30/40/50
- Rapid Fire
- Should now deal correct damage to minions.
- Weekly Quests Update
- Removed reputation as a potential reward from weekly quests.
- Now you can earn more weekly card packs.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition: 16.11.3 (hotfix) Released 11/09/2016
- Display Driver version: 16.40.3111
- Geforce 9,10, and Titan Series Drivers: 375.70 Released 10/28/2016
- Quadro M Series Drivers: R375 U1 (375.63) Released 10/24/2016
- Quadro P Series Drivers: R375 U1 (375.63) Released 10/24/2016
Notice: There is a newer Nvidia driver available(375.86) This driver is not being recommended at this time due to the following known issues:
- Adds flickering and stuttering to a lot of games
- Down-clocks memory speed on all newer cards
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Paragon Game Page.