Epic have just released their latest update for Paragon, including a host of changes to Grux and Feng Mao as well as releasing a brand new Hero: Sevarog. Where Sevarog is concerned, early signs point to him being an amazing tank. With a kit that includes a root, an escape (or engage depending on how you use it) as well as a handful of crowd control, he's already a monster. The fact his damage is so high, combined with his utility and survivability lead me in little doubt he'll be nerfed soon.
Where balance is concerned, Grux took a fair beating this patch. He was incredibly strong but easily countered and yet people failed to factor this in or work around him. With the exception of his pull, everything else was neutered pretty heavily.
Passive - Only the Strong Survive
Players could consistently gain 1000 or more health from his passive. This has been reduced, but should still favor early-to-mid game.
- Reduced health gain from passive from 4 per kill to 2 per kill.
- Passive now caps at 100 stacks or 200 health.
Ultimate - Warlord's Challenge
Players routinely got 120 Physical Damage, which is equivalent to 15-16 card points of physical damage. This has been reduced.
- Removed move speed bonus from Warlord's Challenge.
- Reduced damage bonus on Warlord's Challenge from [60, 90, 120] to [15, 30, 45]
- Removed duration scaling from Warlord's Challenge from [6, 7, 8] to 
- Increased coast of Warlord's Challenge from [-100] to [-100, -125. -150]
Ability - Smash and Grab
- Increased base damage scaling on Smash and Grab from [80, 108, 136, 164, 192] to [80, 115, 150, 185, 220]
- Reduced card scaling of Smash and Grab from .525 to .5.
Ability - Charge
- Reduced base damage scaling on Charge slightly from [50, 82, 114, 146, 178] to [50, 70, 90, 110, 130]
- Reduced card scaling of Charge from 1 to .5
- Reduced Max Health scaling of Grux slightly from [0.9] to [.85] to compensate for passive.
- Affected tooltips updated.
Other notable balance changes include a reduction in Feng Mao's damage (roughly across the board).
Passive - The Balance
We saw large swings in power from Feng Mao's passive. We reduced the impack of each stack to make his power a bit more predictable.
- Reduced attack bonus and shield bonus from Feng Mao's passive from .1 to .04 per stack [30% to 12% maxed]
Ability - Reaping Dash
- Reduced card scaling on Reaping Dash .75 to .5.
- Reduced card scaling on Sweep to account for Passive potential [1, 1.15, 1.3] to [1, 1.1, 1.2]
Ability - Sweep
- Reduced card scaling on Sweep to account for passive potential.
Ability - Hamstring
- Reduced card scaling on Hamstring from 1 to .5
Ultimate - Earth Shatter
- Rebalanced base damage scaling on Earth Shatter from [400, 500, 600] to [325, 515, 705]
- Reduced card scaling on Earth Shatter from 3 to 1.
- Increased cost of Earth Shatter from [-100] to [-100, -125, -150]
- Reduced shield on Earth Shatter [100, 175, 250] to [100, 100, 100]
- Fixed a bug with shadow pads.
- Disabled Scourging Tails and Tainted Magick due to instability issues.
Rumour also has it that there's another patch due on Friday, so I'll keep you posted of any incoming changes.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Paragon Game Page.