In a post earlier today, Epic revealed that Paragon has over 5.7 million registered players with a rising number of active players (832k in January) each month.
Epic also listed some of their plans for early 2017:
In the next few weeks and months, we’re also lining up these features for release:
- Match making system V2. All new from the ground up.
- Lots of balance changes. We know many things need to be improved and we listen intently. Expect continuous improvement and a handful of mistakes along the way.
- Banners: add your signature to every kill with this new system (screenshots and videos coming soon). It’s experimental but we think it’ll be cool.
- New Skins and Skin Variations: We’re giving you even more skins like this one and a new system that will allow players to unlock more variations for almost every skin.
- “Hero Mastery” improvements. More content, more progression, and more rewards for getting Heroes to max level.
- Loot Crates: More loot (with more variety) will be rolling into crates over the next few months. Expect to find some rare banners and skin variations coming soon in crates.
- Hero Reworks: Revisiting old Heroes with new kits and balance.
Read more at the Paragon official site.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our