I've been tinkering around quite a bit in Sword Coast Legends over the past couple of weeks. After the official launch and seeing the game's well executed Story mode, I'm beginning to pay a bit more attention to what is coming down the pipeline.
For those who may have taken a peek at the head-start but haven't yet returned to give the Story a look, I highly suggest ducking back in and checking it out.
Twitch Thursday! Sneak Peek!
This Thursday at 3PM Eastern (11/12/2015), the developers of Sword Coast Legends will be providing an inside look at the latest updates hitting the game. The team has ambitious plans for expanding the content and adding tons of additional game elements for the intriguing Live-DM game mode. The stream this week will focus on what's coming in Community Pack 1, which I overviewed in a previous article not too long ago.
- A peek at the Companion-Specific Skill Trees which will become available for players
- Exploring the new nature set and placeables
- Spotlight on some of the 100+ new monster abilities available to DMs
- Hear about the patch notes before they go live!
Planned Features Previously Announced
- Companion-Specific Skill Trees Unlocked for Players
- Existing unique companion skill trees will become available to players
- Nature Set
New outdoor area cleared and ready for customization with over 150 new placeable nature objects for DMs.
- Ability Respec
Characters wishing to forget their prior training will be able to do so. All character points will be refunded, allowing players to change builds or
reselect their characters' abilities.
- Player Stash
Players will be able to store additional items within their own personal stash.
- Skill Rolls
- Players will be able to use ability rolls that take their character's bonuses into account. For instance, characters will be able to specifically make a
"Strength" roll and have their Strength modifier automatically added to the roll.
- Increased Number of Available Monster Abilities
- Custom creatures will have additional monster abilities available to them.
- Bug fixes and additional community feedback items as time allows.
Watch It Live, Right Here!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Sword Coast Legends Game Page.