DRAGONICA ONLINE LOOT HUNT!
Exciting Prizes Include A Trip To Korea and More!
WHO: THQ*ICE LLC
WHAT: To commemorate the launch of its Open Beta Test for Dragonica Online, THQ*ICE is hosting an in-game Loot Hunt where players can win great prizes just for playing the game!
As players journey through the world of Dragonica, monsters will drop special Loot Hunt Raffle Cards. Participants can do one of three things with the Raffle Cards they find:
1. Collect the Raffle Cards for a random prize drawing at the end of the contest;
2. Upgrade five (5) Raffle Cards of the same type by trading them for one (1) higher-level Raffle Card and entry into higher-level Loot Hunt raffles;
3. Redeem it for a special in-game balloon item that has special game play-enhancing bonuses.
Players with Raffle Cards in their possession at the end of the promotion will be automatically entered into the drawing to win incredible prizes such as:
- A Trip To Korea: Meet the masterminds behind the game, Barunson Interactive, in-person;
- iHomes iP71 iPod Computer Speakers: Charge, play, and sync your iPod and iPhone with iTunes while its docked securely into the base of the computer speakers;
- 8GB iTouch Video and Music Player: A perfect fit with your iHome speakers;
- Dragonica Online Skinned Laptop: Play Dragonica Online in style while on the go;
- ICE Cash: Customize your character and gameplay experience with ICE Cash, the exclusive THQ*ICE virtual currency;
- In-Game Prize Pack: A collection of useful items every player should have while on their journey;
- Exclusive Dragonica Online Themed Premium Items: Cool wall scrolls & t-shirts.
In addition to the Dragonica Online Loot Hunt, THQ*ICE announced a new patch that gives players access to Angrakka, the Second Continent of the world of Dragonica. THQ*ICE has released brand new screenshots to show off all of the fun and exciting gameplay action you can explore in this new territory! These new screenshots are available upon request.
WHERE: Sign up for a FREE THQ*ICE Passport at http://go.thqice.com/register.php. Dont miss your chance to redeem in-game loot for awesome real-world prizes!
Online: Register at http://go.thqice.com/register.php
Twitter: Follow at http://twitter.com/dragonicathqice
Facebook: Join at http://facebook.com/dragonica
WHEN: September 3rd October 27th, 2009
ABOUT: Published by THQ*ICE and developed by Barunson Interactive, Dragonica Online is rated E10+ for Everyone over the age of 10 and is the first MMO to merge 3D side-scrolling, fast-paced combat and a hilarious, yet devastating, skill system. Players can join the quest to vanquish the threat of evil; explore a fantastical world rife with monsters to battle, challenges to overcome and adventures to discover.