World of Warcraft players might find their group members distracted a bit as they adventure through Azeroth. Twitter has come to Warcraft, and with it all those addictive little perks that makes Twitter what it is, a method of spending way to much time stalking people in a virtual and sometimes creepy way. You can watch a video advertisement for the new Warcraft Twitter client here. The new client released on July 2nd and is available for download here. Features for the new "Tweetcraft" add-on include:
- Send/receive Tweets in-game (Immediate sending reloads your UI)
- Queue Tweets to send when it's more convenient for you
- Upload in-game screenshots using TwitPic
- AutoTweet when you log in, enter an instance or get an achievement
- Extensible so that AddOn authors can register messages or events to AutoTweet
Discuss this and more on our forums.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.