Mythic Entertainment pushed more hotfixes to the Warhammer Online servers Monday. The city defense system was changed to allow more players to participate. A very annoying audio bug was fixed as well, making this player especially happy.
* With the recent patch, the level ranges for the contested capital city scenarios were erroneously set to only accept rank 37-40 players. This range has been restored to its original setting of ranks 30-40.
Combat and Careers
* We fixed a bug that could sometimes cause the Engineer's turret to endlessly loop the sound and animation for its Machine Gun ability.
* Having the "Widespread Demolition" tactic slotted will no longer cause the "Demolition" ability to fire twice when used.
* The monster Viraxil the Broken in the Sacellum dungeon of the Inevitable City will now only drop loot items for valid classes.
* Some monsters in the Capital City high-level dungeons (Warpblade Tunnels, Bilerot Burrow, Sigmar's Crypts and Bloodwrought Enclave) were erroneously dropping Sentinel armor set pieces. We have fixed this issue.
* The Lair of Lady Alisha should now reset properly.
* Players are now required to have sufficient empty backpack slots to hold items that they are crafting.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.