Mythic has released a new hot fix for their newest game, Warhammer Onine. Included in this patch is a bunch of quest fixes, and an fix to one of the tier 2 scenarios.
It's been another busy day here at Mythic! In addition to the implementation of Cross Pairing Queues below is a list of today's Hot Fixes.
Enjoy and have fun!
- The Mastiff's End Brawler in Altdorf will no longer start bar fights and kill the other patrons at the Mastiff's End Tavern.
Combat and Careers
- The tactic 'Golden Aura' will now only affect valid enemy targets.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the 'Fireforge's Trail' quest.
- In the 'Honorable Deceit' quest, players will now receive the appropriate 'Karond Wine' to drink. This may require re-accepting the quest to obtain the correct item.
- Fixed an issue in the 'Inevitable Power' quest that was preventing players from interacting with the statue.
- Fixed an issue with the quest 'On the Brink of Chaos' that was preventing players from reading Lord Grauenberg's missive.
- Players can now turn in the 'Caledor in Flames' quest to Kuvith Darkshadow.
- The monster Suntear in Chrace is now friendly to Order-realm players
- The monster Toof Maw in Gunbad has been adjusted to a more appropriate level for his surroundings
- The quest 'Spotting Trouble' will now correctly advance when the player kills Warprot Stormvermin
- The Uthorin Felshade will now attack all enemies, and not just melee ones
Realm vs. Realm
- The Stonetroll Pacifier in the Stonetroll Crossing scenario will now reset before players can obtain it again.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.