It has been awhile, but Mythic Entertainment has pushed a new hotfix to the Warhammer Online servers. Many quest fixes have been implemented, along with the following changes.
* The entrance requirements to the officer rooms in both guild taverns have been adjusted. You must now be an officer or the leader of a rank 16 guild or higher to enter.
Combat and Careers
* Scintillating Energy: Fixed an issue that was causing the stun component of this ability not to function.
* Chests located in Dark Elf chapter 14 will no longer try to attack players.
* Silversong Bladesingers: These NPCs were not intended to drop any coin or loot items, but were doing so anyway. This issue has been fixed.
* The warcamp guards at Kargrunds Stand have been adjusted to be the desired difficulty level.
* Might: This Engineer epic quest reward item has been fixed to have the appropriate stat bonuses.
* Bonus effects granted by certain weapons will no longer persist after the weapon is removed, or stack when zoning.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.