Warframe has released the next in its line of Prime Warframes, the Volt Prime. With Volt Prime's release, the Prime Access program has now rotated Volt Prime and the Odonata Prime Archwing into the Prime Access rotation at the speed ($79.99) pack. These are really good beginner packs, as they include 1000 to 4000 platinum, the archwing, and at higher levels Volt Prime and the accessory pack.
Below is the hotfixes included in this content roll-out.
- Reduced Bo Prime’s damage to be closer to the other Bo weapons.
- Volt’s Overload is now more noticeable in PvP, particularly for players using black energy.
- Increased the Standing cap for Simaris to be the same as other Syndicates.
- Rewards for Synthesis scanning now count towards your daily Standing limit.
- Added colorblind pipe variants for the Trials of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Sigils overlapping on shoulder attachments.
- Fixed players earning experience from Simulacrum kills.
- Fixed players earning ability experience from Simulacrum kills.
- Fixed login errors occurring in new player accounts.
- Fixed players without a Synthesis Scanner equipped receiving mid-Mission notification of a rare capture target.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor increasing for shield / health decreases caused by Elemental Ward ending
- Fixed Synthesis scans not displaying how much standing has been earned.
- Fixed Ripkas not taking the proper color customizations from players.
- Fixed rare Synthesis targets spawning in Trials of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Mk1 Bo not being usable in PvP.
- Fixed Chroma’s pelt not functioning properly for Clients.
- Fixed inconsistent headshot multipliers in PvP, all weapons now have 2x crit multiplier on headshots.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy giving players a stacking credit boost. One Effigy per Chroma.
- Fixed an issue with Ash’s Bladestorm when one of his targets becomes Mind Controlled mid-Bladestorm
- Fixed Frost’s Icicle and Ember’s Fireball auto-targeting the enemy’s torso when aiming manually at a target.
- Fixed some instances of crashes related to players using AMD drivers.
- Fixed melee attacks not properly aligning to camera for Clients entering a Mission.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warframe Game Page.