For a great laugh, check this out! Someone has posted up their dream 1.9 patch, and I believe it embodies what we are all hoping for!
- Warstomp is now a class ability due to the fact that every shaman is a tauren anyway.
- But that doesn't matter because Shamans have been removed from the game. To balance the now uneven Alliance to Horde ratio, Night Elves have been removed from the game.
- Fixed a bug where overpower occasionally did not cause rogues to complain.
- Using whirlwind while dual wielding now deals damage from both mainhand and offhand weapons.
- Using recklessness while drunk will make the effect last longer.
- Warriors can now wield other Warriors.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.