Details on each of the 10 bosses in a raid sequence both "beautiful and deadly" abound in Blizzard's raid preview of Nighthold.
Just as our artists and designers approached the creation of the city of Suramar with the aim of evoking the feel and bustle of a living city under occupation, the dungeon team wanted to make sure the Nighthold really felt like the grand palace of Suramar.
From botanical gardens to guest quarters, from an observatory to chambers enclosing the power source of nightborne civilization, we tried to build a grand royal court and then consider how the Legion’s presence would affect and transform that foundation. Many of our raid zones are dark and oppressive places, by necessity—the domain of Xavius cannot be bright and cheery—but the Nighthold offers a raid environment that is both beautiful and deadly.
- Tuesday, January 17: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
- Tuesday, January 24: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open.
- Tuesday, February 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens.
- Tuesday, February 21: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens.
- Tuesday, March 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens.
See the complete raid preview at WorldOfWarcraft.com .
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.