Since the release of Patch 3.3 there have been numerous tweaks and changes to the game. Bornak from Blizzard has been kind enough to keep players informed on the forums as to current changes. Here are the latest updates.
Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.
To review previous in-game fixes, please visit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20677858456&sid=1
* In Ulduar, the Salvaged Demolishers Hurl Boulder ability will now properly ignite tar.
* Vault of Archavon bosses are again able to be hit by area of effect abilities.
* Chains of Ice is no longer limited to a single target. In addition, when Chains of Ice is used on a snare immune target with Endless Winter talented, it will once again apply Frost Fever.
* Druids will now be able to shapeshift out of a spell-reflected Entangling Roots spell.
* The trinket Ephemeral Snowflake will now be triggered by all healing spells.
* The players Gunship will now appropriately dock after achieving victory.
* Lord Marrowgar will now do significantly less melee damage in both the 10 player normal and 10 player heroic difficulty.
* Everlasting Affliction can now refresh the duration of Corruption on a target when the Warlock casts Shadow Bolt. This talent also refreshes the duration of Corruption with Drain Life and Haunt.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.