Posted Tue, Aug 30, 2005 by Boomjack
A Treasure Chest! Or, maybe just an update. You decide.
Sony Online Entertainment has posted the latest EverQuest 2 Treasure Chest. At the mention of a treasure chest the TTH offices became infested with pirates. Ninjas were called in to remove the infestation, but all we could get out of them was this:
"Sometimes it's hard to find the buried treasures contained within the EverQuest II forums. The Treasure Chest highlights useful, insightful, or entertaining posts that you may want to check out. Get your treasure maps and shovels ready--we're about to discover a Treasure Chest!
- Tarvos continues the epic Tale of the Forest Dragon.
- MA_Sword wants to know how you can spot a roleplayer. Are there any secrets to success?
- Coming soon to a server near you, you will be able to resurrect players outside of your group! Blackguard explains the change.
- Our newest addition to the EverQuest II development team is also, arguably, the best looking.
- Moorgard explains the updated con system, on its way in Live Update #13."
You can read the entire EverQuest 2 Treasure Chest Update at The Official Site.