Posted Mon, Sep 05, 2005 by Boomjack
New NVIDIA drivers arrive. We're still waiting for the new vehicles.
NVIDIA has released their latest Forceware drivers. Let's call them version 78.01 shall we? We called NASA to see if the Mars Rover would be updating its drivers, but through the static on the line we could only hear this:
- ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.
- SLI support for GeForce 6600 and GeForce 6600 LE
- New SLI rendering mode (SLI Antialiasing) for increased antialiasing performance
- Broader SLI optimizations and validation for the latest games
- Resolved SLI Antialiasing issues with some applications and generating screen shots. For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes.
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support "
You can grab the Version 78.01 NVIDIA Drivers at The Official Site.