Posted Thu, Aug 22, 2013 by Dalmarus
Neverwinter has released its very first content expansion today. More than just an update, this expansion brings with it a wealth of new content for players to enjoy. Here’s a snippet from the official site:
- New Campaign System. Unlock three distinct neighborhoods for Sharandar and be rewarded with some unique items for Neverwinter!
- New companion quality upgrade system. Strengthen your most trusted companions by boosting their stats with this new system.
- New Feywild Lockbox will be available. Ride a majestic Sylvan Stag and fight along a fearsome Aranea companion today! What other treasures will you unlock? Open one today!
- New Professions to master. Fury of the Feywild will introduce Weaponsmithing and Artificing for skilled Profession workers to learn. Weaponsmiths could create some of the best end-game weapons available!
- New Call to Arms System. Skirmishes will be more rewarding and more readily available for adventurers of all levels. Look out for any announcements of new Call to Arms Events.
- Many balance and gameplay changes based off our players' invaluable feedback and suggestions.
- New arsenal of items inspired by the unique aesthetic of the Feywild.
- Updates to the Foundry Editor to include Drag & Drop 3-D editing. Be as creative and imaginative as you want to create the best user-generated content for Neverwinter!
- The release of Gauntlgrym, the 20 vs. 20 PvP and PvE Event. Fight to protect your faction's honor!
- And much, much more!
Want more Neverwinter information? We've got you covered with plenty of news and game guides here!