Posted Fri, Jun 02, 2006 by Awenyddion
There was a fairly large Guild Wars update yesterday. Here are the changes that you can expect.
Home > Support > Game Updates
Guild Wars Game Update Notes
Update - Thursday June 1
* Decreased the Health penalty on attribute-boosting major runes from 50 to 35. Existing runes are unaffected.
* Improved chat in alliance battles so that players can see party messages from all members of their team.
* Updated the Zin Ku Corridor outpost so that it shows who currently has the Favor of the Gods.
* Added a Xunlai Agent to Zos Shivros Channel.
* Moved the Xunlai Agent in Jade Quarry [Luxon] to a more accessible location.
* Removed the Thief from the Imperial Isle guild battle.
* Updated the inventory of the weaponsmith in Maatu Keep.
* Updated art on the following creatures: Naga Wizard, Naga Raincaller, Naga Spellblade, Naga Witch, Naga Bone Collector, and Naga Sibyl.
* Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Stolen Eggs, Protect the Halcyon, Outcasts in the Quarry, Luxon Supply Lines, Song and Stone, Lambs to the Slaughter, Defend Denravi, Noble Intentions, and Hammer and Anvil.
* Fixed bugs in the following missions and explorable areas: Silent Surf and Riverside Province.
* Fixed a bug that occasionally caused quest markers and arrows to update incorrectly.
* Fixed some incorrect cinematic voiceovers.
* Fixed a bug that allowed players to drop items inadvertently while cinematics were playing.
* Fixed a bug that caused some players to disconnect with error 019.
* Added weapons to the Shiro and Jade Armor miniatures.
There are more. You can get them all here.
In the meantime, go check out our Guild Wars Community.