Updates and patches for EVE
EVE Online was patched to Build 3913 yesterday, with promises of a more extensive patch in the coming weeks.
- Carrier cargo holds can no longer be overloaded.
Chat and Messages
- Switching between tabbed chat channels no longer causes client lag.
- Links that where wrapped into two or more lines in the chat were not clickable. This error has been resolved.
- The line spacing in chat windows has been reduced.
- Mailing list creators can now delete mails from mailing lists they have created.
- Editing the MOTD of chat channels should no longer make unwanted color changes.
- A character spacing issue with fonts using cyrillic characters, such as Russian, has been resolved.
- The issue with the "your banned" window on login and session changes has been resolved.
- An outgame browser window is opened through the reimbursement option in the petition system instead of being trapped behind the petitions window.
- Text clipping in the character creation progress has been fixed.
- Some textures in the Gallente Intaki female, Amarr Ni-kunni male and Jin-mei male avatars have been repaired.
- The mouse cursor icon will now change when hovered over interactable text and links will be highlighted.
For more info on the upcoming static patch, click here.