Posted Mon, Jun 12, 2006 by Awenyddion
It's that time of the week again. Here's what they're working on for Dungeons & Dragons Online.
Release note: this is just the third installment in the extremely lengthy list of fixes and changes that we are working on for the Twilight Forge Module. This is just the beginning.
* NEW - The latency meter will be located in the main menu bar. Also, the latency meter will no longer want to be on top of everything (tooltips, for example).
* NEW - Apostrophes and spaces will once again be allowed in player surnames and guild names.
* NEW - The player biography panel will be adjusted to allow for more punctuation and printable character types.
* NEW - The alive/incapacitated/dead state of members of your fellowship will update properly even when your group members are far from you.
* NEW - The tooltip for feats will display how many times you have acquired the feat if you have acquired it more then once.
* NEW - The tooltip for "Sneak Attack" will display how much extra damage you cause when performing a sneak attack.
* NEW - Correcting a text error with the tooltip for Greater Bane items that improperly states that Greater Bane is a +2 bonus instead of a +4 bonus.
* Alerts for "Missing Spell Component" will now list what the missing component is.