World of Warcraft players might find their group members distracted a bit as they adventure through Azeroth. Twitter has come to Warcraft, and with it all those addictive little perks that makes Twitter what it is, a method of spending way to much time stalking people in a virtual and sometimes creepy way. You can watch a video advertisement for the new Warcraft Twitter client here. The new client released on July 2nd and is available for download here. Features for the new "Tweetcraft" add-on include:
- Send/receive Tweets in-game (Immediate sending reloads your UI)
- Queue Tweets to send when it's more convenient for you
- Upload in-game screenshots using TwitPic
- AutoTweet when you log in, enter an instance or get an achievement
- Extensible so that AddOn authors can register messages or events to AutoTweet
Discuss this and more on our forums.