BlizzCon 2014 on Ten Ton Hammer
This week teams from across the Ten Ton Hammer will be converging on the Anaheim Convention Center for BlizzCon 2014. We'll be providing up-to-date coverage for all your favorite Blizzard franchises right here on Ten Ton Hammer, so be sure to visit the following game pages for the latest and greatest updates from the event:
If you're a StarCraft II or Hearthstone enthusiast, you'll also want to be sure to follow along on eSportsMax.com where the team will be bringing home the SC2 tournament bacon and a whole lot more. If you're interested in joining the discussion for the biggest announcements coming out of the event, you'll also want to take a virtual stroll over to Elitist Jerks.
As the event progresses, we'll also be updating this page with links to the most relevant articles, videos, and galleries throughout the weekend. The team will also be providing anecdotes and various tales of wonderment and delight directly from the show floor which you can also follow along in our ongoing daily and weekly columns.
Ten Ton Hammer Features and Editorials:
- Top 10 BlizzCon Items, Class Changes, and More
- Overwatch - Blizzards New Toy
- World of Warcraft Q&A Downsized
Ten Ton Hammer News:
- StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void Details Released at BlizzCon
- Blizzard Launches New IP: Overwatch
- World of Warcraft Charity Pet Incoming
- What's Next for Diablo 3 - BlizzCon 2014
- Method defeats Midwinter at BlizzCon 2014
- World of Warcraft: Looking for Group Documentary
- BlizzCon 2014 eSports Events Schedule
- Gnomes vs Goblins, Hearthstone's New Expansion: A Hands On Impression
- First Impressions From Heroes of the Storm Tournament at BlizzCon 2014
- 30 Second Recaps: WCS StarCraft II Global Finals Ro8
- Full List of Legacy of the Void Multiplayer Changes Revealed
- Blizzard Releases Statement Regarding WCS Global Finals Issues
- Blizzard's New IP is Called Overwatch, a Team Power Based FPS – Trailer Here
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.