Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ Dungeon Rotation
The following dungeons we be part of the Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ Dungeon Rotation
1. When does the first season of Dragonflight Mythic+ begin?
The first season of Dragonflight Mythic+ will debut the week of December 12, 2022.
2. Affixes Were Removed in Season 1 of Dragonflight
The Crumbling Icon Affixes such as Necrotic and Inspiring will no longer be used in Season 1. The affix rotation is thus shortened from 12 to 10 weeks.
3. New Thundering Affix in Season 1 of Dragonflight
In Season 1, a brand-new affix called Thundering Icon Thundering will be introduced. Players occasionally become engulfed in Raszageth's storm during combat, which causes them to release extra energy that harms and stuns friends. It resembles Quaking a lot.
Raszageth conjures up a storm once every 90 seconds (Lightning Strike). Players who are ensnared by the Thundering Orbs will be stunned and will sustain Nature damage. Additionally, four players will receive marks during each storm. Damage and healing are both increased by 15% for 15 seconds by Mark of Wind. But in order to remove the mark, you must touch a player wearing the opposite mark before the 15 seconds are up. If you don't touch, players are stunned for 8 seconds and take nature damage.
Thundering will be active by default as the third affix starting at Mythic Keystone Level 10.
4. New Mythic+ Dungeon Rotation in Season 1 of Dragonflight
Season 1 will have a new Mythic+ dungeon rotation. Specifically, four dungeons from Dragonflight and four from earlier expansions.
- Ruby Life Pools (Dragonflight dungeon);
- The Nokhud Offensive (Dragonflight dungeon);
- The Azure Vault (Dragonflight dungeon);
- Algeth'ar Academy (Dragonflight dungeon);
- Halls of Valor (Legion dungeon);
- Court of Stars (Legion dungeon);
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (Warlords of Draenor dungeon);
- Temple of the Jade Serpent (Mists of Pandaria dungeon).
5. Mythic+ Portals in Valdrakken
For easier access to the above dungeons from previous expansions, 3 portals have been added in Valdrakken. They can be found to the right as you enter the stairs to the Seat of the Aspects. The portals lead to Legion Dalaran, Jade Forest, and Shadowmoon Valley (WoD).
6. The item level of the weekly chest and Mythic+ rewards from Dragonflight Season 1
You need to finish a Mythic +18 run the week of December 12 in order to get an item level 418 piece of treasure in the weekly chest the week of December 19.
The item level of the weekly chest and end-of-run chests for Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 1 are listed in the table below.
Please be aware that awards in Mythic+ Season 1 scale up to Keystone Level 20.
|Difficulty Level||End-of-Run Item Level||Weekly Reward Item Level|
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Other Game Page.