The Patch 9.14 Notes for Teamfight Tactics are now out. The patch is due July 17th.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.14 Notes
New Champion - Twisted Fate
The 51st Champion to enter Teamfight Tactics is Twisted Fate. He will cost 2 gold and be a Pirate / Sorcerer. His ability will choose between three cards, Red, Blue and Yellow. Red will deal AE damage. Blue will restore mana to TF and nearly allies. Yellow will stun. Not an especially powerful kit, but until we see it in play it's hard to tell what synergies it will boost.
- Demons now deal 100% / 200% / 300% mana burn as damage.
- Hextech Gunblade buff to 33% heal from damage done.
- Runaan's Hurricane now summons a spirit who mirrors the Champions' attacks for 25% damage.
- Warmog's Armor regen has increased to 6% max HP per second.
- Spatula's once again double the stats of the item they merge with.
- Zeke's Herald and Locket of the Iron Scolari now affect only units in the same row.
- Elise now costs 1 gold.
- Frozen Heart buffed to slow attack speed by 25%.
- Red Buff and Morellonomicon now do 13% of max HP damage over 5 seconds.
- Zeke's Herald attack speed buffed to 15%.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade attack speed per stack buffed to 4%
The top four finishers in a match will gain LP with the 1st place finisher gaining the most. The bottom four finishers will all lose LP with the 8th place finisher losing the most.
There are no promotion series. Once you hit 100 LP you promote. If you lose while at 0 LP you will demote.
A DPS meter has been added.
Players will be able to drag items over other items to see what they combine into.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Teamfight Tactics Game Page.