EverQuest II Game Update 64: Qeynos Rises Launches
EverQuest IIs latest update revamps the city of Qeynos, PvP changes, new quests and more.
EverQuest IIs Game Update 64: Qeynos Rises is now live. The latest EverQuest II update adds the new Qeynos city revamp with new storyline and racial quests along with a few tweaks to raids and zone progression. Other update features include:
- New revamped areas combined from 4 to 2 zones with amazing designs with Qeynos Palace overlooking the city.
- Class Focus Effects have been consolidated and will now be available starting at level 9 and then every 9 levels in the Character Development window.
- Massive PvP Update with new PvP stats derived from PvE stats, PvP gear that is useful in PvE combat, revised achievements, infamy, bounty, and a new token earning system.
- Level-agnostic gameplay in Battlegrounds making it more fun, rewarding, and accessible for everyone. Players level 30 to 89 can play together as well as levels 90 to 92.
- Earn bonus tokens to spend on new items in Battlegrounds with kill streaks, rewards for breaking streaks, capturing the flag, and more.
- Battlegrounds tokens can be spent on new gear starting at level 10.
- Fighters receive a new stance called "Recklessness," allowing them to do significant damage while sacrificing their ability to withstand damage.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.