Square-Enix is inviting former FFXIV players to return to the game and try out some of the latest content, updates, and features they've added since your last visit.
4 Free Days of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
Free login to the FFXIV servers will be open from now until December 31st at 7AM PST for a period of 4 days, per registered account.
There are a few eligibility requirements for players seeking to take advantage of this 96-hour offer:
- Users must have previously purchased FFXIV
- User accounts must be set as inactive for the month of December.
- User accounts must have ben inactive for at least 30 days (find more info at the mog station for account details)
Players should note that the 96 hours of free account access begins from first login and expires at MIDNIGHT on the fourth day of access - regardless of how much you have played.
Other important notes and details about the free login campaign:
- The free login period begins after logging in via the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately four days. For example, players who log in on December 2, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. can play free of charge until December 5, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. However, because the campaign ends on Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 6:59 a.m. (PST), players who begin playing on December 28, 2015 will not be able to play the full ninety-six hours.
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
- Players can log in using all platforms on which their service account has been registered.
- When attempting to participate in the free login campaign using a Square Enix account with multiple service accounts, the free login period will be valid only for the first service account selected upon logging in. Please note that you may be unable to participate in the free login campaign with more than one service account at a time. If you cannot log in using a second service account even after meeting all other requirements, we ask that you wait for the free login period to expire on your first service account and try again.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Game Page.