Age of Conan gets a new playfield with the deployment of the first part of the Secrets of Dragons Spine update.
Today is patch day for Age of Conan. The first part of the multi-part Secrets of Dragons Spine update went live with this mornings downtime. Included in todays update is the new playfield of Dragons Spine located southwest of the ancient city of Pteion, the new Sepulcher of the Wyrm instance, and a number of game fixes.
Patch notes for the update are available below. Visit the Age of Conan website to learn more.
Secrets of Dragon's Spine
Update 4.0 opens the gates to the brand new playfield "Dragon's Spine" and is the first part of "The Secrets of Dragon's Spine" update series which provides players with all new Hyborian experiences as they venture to the desert region located south and west of the ancient city of Pteion. Rippling desert dunes stretches for miles in every direction from the spine, lifeless, except for a small oasis in the mountains shadow, and treacherous caves and tunnels weave in and out of the mountain rock. But men are not the only beings to have forged a thriving civilization in the desolate desert, many secrets lay buried beneath the sands.
Also available now is the group instance "Sepulcher of the Wyrm".
The new content is available to Premium players exclusively.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the door to Tian-Bai's Sanctuary not to open.
- Vanir Avengers spawned from the "A Bloody Solstice" seasonal event will no longer attack random players if they lose hate to the player they spawned on.
- As long as the confirmation box for mail deletion is active, other mails can no longer be selected.
- Fixed an issue with the GUI showing incorrect values of combos improved by Upgrade Combo feats.
- Teleport: Cradle of Decay should now have the correct level requirement.
- "The Awakening III" - Fixed an issue where players who are disconnected could sometimes get stuck in Strom's Treasury Room.
- Paikang Districts: "Cleansing the District" (repeatable version) is now obtainable.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to torch the handmaiden in the quest "A Lesson In Cruelty".
- The hitching posts destroyed in the quest "Hunting the Wastes" in Kheshatta should no longer be invisible after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to to obtain "The Fall of Thoth-Amon".
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Age of Conan: Unchained Game Page.