Having already played plenty of Breach, I can honestly say it's already incredibly polished and filled with plenty of fantastic content. Despite that, its Early Access period promises to bring a great deal of changes, as well as improvements and even more stuff to do. In a latest blog post, QC Games have detailed what's on the horizon over the next 12 months, and if they pull it off, the game's set to be bloody brilliant.
- Rebalancing classes and skills
- Traveling to Safehouse optimizations ;)
- Objective timings and locations
- Boss Battle mechanics
- AI updates and changes
- Tooltips and UI updates
- New tutorials to teach core mechanics
- Pre-match selection timing and order
- Binding and options adjustments (more on the way - goodbye Motion Blur!)
- Hundreds of bug fixes. Seriously, thank you.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Breach Game Page.