King of Kings 3 is celebrating its first expansion today with the launch of Dragon God Resurrection. The update deployed early this morning adding new class specializations, dragon transformations, 22 new areas a level cap boost to 140 and more. PvP enthusiasts will be happy to know that each of the 22 new areas supports PvP gameplay. Additionally, new Soul of Original Sin: Seven Sinful Souls bosses have been added to the game and they're carrying a valuable artifact used to craft a powerful weapon. Check out the official release after the break for more.
KING OF KINGS 3 BRINGS THE DRAGON GOD TO LIFE
Hamburg, May 2, 2011 - The first big expansion for gamigo's MMORPG "King of Kings 3", released today, opening the doors to the Dragon Realm and thus also a wealth of new content and features. Fans of PvP will especially enjoy everything the expansion has to offer - battles can be fought in each of the 22 new areas.
The soul of the expansion lies in the search for "Souls of Original Sin". These are seven rare artifacts which are looted from boss monsters known as "Sinful Souls". One of these artifacts will pave the path to the best weapons in the game and unlock the gates to special instances. But having one can also turn the hunter into the hunted.
The reason for this: Name and position are broadcast via server message in every realm. Others can attack the player and if the battle is lost, the artifact is as well.
Even more fun is added in the higher levels by the new specialization level, which boosts the number of character classes available to choose from to 27. Characters can also undergo a transformation that will give them additional powers and a new appearance including dragon wings and glowing eyes.
The most important new features and content in "Dragon God Resurrection" at a glance are:
- Character level cap raised to Level 140
- New classes: The second level of specialization will be unlocked, increasing the number of classes to 27
- 22 new areas
- Dragon transformation: To receive special powers, players will need to complete an individual quest series and craft a dragon crystal
- Raising and taming dragons: Players can tame dragons so that they can be used as mounts. Dragon Knights can even raise their own dragons, nurturing a baby dragon into a fully-grown flying menace.
- Expanded crafting for equipment up to Level 140
- Soul of Original Sin: Seven Sinful Souls (boss monsters) inhabit the world. Those who manage to kill them will receive a powerful artefact, which can be used to create a valuable weapon.
Additional information can be found on the official website http://kingofkings3.gamigo.com/, where a free account to play King of Kings 3 can also be created.
About gamigo AG
gamigo AG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMOGs in Europe. Since 2010, gamigo also publishes its games globally. A team of 100 employees works in the company headquarters in Hamburg and its branch office in New York City. The key to success is the emphasis on publishing high-quality games supervised by first-rate community management. The portfolio includes games from all ends of the gaming spectrum - from Facebook games and browser-based games to elaborate MMORPGs.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our King of Kings 3 Game Page.