EPIC have today released the trailer for its next Hero: Crunch. As another fighter, he differs heavily from his peers in the sense that he'll require high levels of mechnical skill. So far we know the following:
- His affinities are Order and Fury.
- He can animation cancel - a key part in quickly using his abilities.
- His Ultimate is an active but also has a passive element.
We’d like to introduce you to the latest Hero. We call this melee fighter … Crunch. You’ll be able to play Crunch starting Tuesday, November 15. Get your first look at Crunch below.
Crunch is a melee fighter (Fury/Order) with a unique combo system. Utilizing each of his abilities, Crunch is capable of fluidly chaining combos together to quickly scrap his opponents.
- Re-Crunch (Ultimate) - Re-Crunch repeats the last ability used, opening up more possible combos. Re-Crunch also has two passive components. First, landing basic attacks shaves time off your cooldowns. Second, every third ability used is empowered.
- Forward Crunch - Launches Crunch forward, stopping on the first enemy hero hit, dealing damage. When empowered, Forward Crunch drags enemies the full distance of the charge.
- Left Crunch - Crunch delivers a left hook that deals increased cleave damage. When empowered, Left Crunch deals 100% basic attack damage to all enemies in cleave range.
- Right Crunch - Crunch slows enemies on hit. When empowered, Right Crunch knocks up enemies.
As always, all Heroes in Paragon are free, so jump in as Crunch on Tuesday. If you can't wait to get your Paragon fix, you don't have to - Paragon is in Free Open Beta, so you can download and play today.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Paragon Game Page.