Paragon has been quiet lately when it comes to updates and v33.2 doesn't really buck that trend. There's some new skins for Countess, a new card pack and...that's about it. Check out the full notes below. If you need any of the weekly cards, it's probably a good patch.
Welcome to our V.33.2 Release we dropped some new Countess skins, give you some diverse options with our Weekly Card Pack and added in a new player tutorial video on PS4.
We added a 60-second tutorial video to PS4, new players to Paragon on first load will be played a video explaining the basics of the game.*
*Already integrated for PC users.
Weekly Card Pack
In this week’s card pack, we start off with Circlet of Mana which can be a useful tool for sustaining in lane and keeping your mana bar healthy.
Next up, Stonetooth Heart can give you some much needed health on your way to dealing out damage as Sparrow or even some armour penetration for when you dive the backline as Rampage.
Last we arrive at Hydroverser, on active use you gain Energy Damage equal to 7% of your current mana. So, if you enjoy building mana into your build this card is a solid pickup to turn some of that utility into damage.
Release Notes - V.33.2
- A 60-second tutorial video has been added to the new player experience.
- Fixes and updates for the interactive tutorial including a fix for getting permanently stuck in slow-mo.
- Weekly Card Pack
- Circlet of Mana (CP)
- Stonetooth Heart
- Fixed a bug associated with Critical Strike numbers appearing incorrectly.
- Golden Masque Countess added to in-game store.
- Carnivale Countess added to in-game store.
- Polish/Bug Fixing
- Player cameras after being affected by Feast will be reset.
AMD: Crimson 16.8.2 (Driver Version 16.30.2511.1001).
NVIDIA: Version 368.22 (Release Date: May 23, 2016)
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Paragon Game Page.