The force is strong in this one.
The Chapter 7 update for Star Wars Galaxies has been released and with it come a number of cool changes, including several all-new features and a bunch of class tweaks.
* Jedi now have a taunt ability called Force Enrage. This ability can only be used while in a stance. Force Enrage is granted at level 50.
* Force Enrage is an ability that adds hate from the target to the Jedi as a flat bonus that gets better as you level up. It will increase the hate amount two times from 50 to 90.
* Force Enrage can only be used if you are in one of the defensive stances.
* Force Enrage adds a hate over time to the creature you enrage. This will add small amounts of hate to the creature for 5 seconds.
* Force Enrage burns your cooldown if you are the top hated player, so don't use it unless you are sure you no longer have aggro.
* A red X indicates if you are out of range for the Force Enrage ability.
* Jedi passively adjust their aggro generation gain based on whether they are in a stance or focus. While focused, a Jedi will generate 10% less aggro. While in a stance, a Jedi will generate 20% more aggro.
* Sweep attacks now apply base lightsaber damage.
Read about all the changes at the SWG site.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Star Wars Galaxies Game Page.