Thanks to AJ for the heads up that there are more changes on the PBE server.
PBE Changes - July 10th
More changes to the game on the Public Beta Environment.
- Frozen Heart reduces attackspeed by 25%.
- A good buff in my opinion. The wearer still needs to stay alive for it to work, so the risk / reward is fantastic.
- Wild bonus buffed - now 8 Attack Speed up to 5 times.
- Another good buff. Wild is strong early, but drops off in a hurry as you enter the endgame. This will help.
- Shapeshifter bonus now properly gives 100% more health on shapeshift instead of 100% of 1 star.
- A great fix that truly makes it worth leveling your Shapeshifter champions.
- Guardian Angel revives with 1000 HP - seems no more +1 star.
- The +1 star was probably too strong, but this seems far too weak. Perhaps revive two Champions at 750 HP?
- Fiora buffed - now has an attack speed of 1.0
- Not nearly enough of a buff.
- Thornmail reflects 100% of mitigated attack damage.
- Unclear how this will work. Previously reflected 35%. How is mitigation determined? That will tell the tale.
- Rageblade now gives 4% attackspeed per attack.
- I didn't feel this was underpowered to begin with, especially when equipped on an appropriate Champion.
- Spatula items no longer give double the stats of the paired item.
- 10 thumbs up!
What are you thoughts on these changes? How do they affect your favourite Champions and compositions?
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Teamfight Tactics Game Page.