If there's one thing I'm certain of in The Division 2, it's that is has lost an enormous amount of players since launch. While it's a brilliant game up to World Tier 5, anything after is incredibly poor. Whether it's itemisation issues, or the fact skills - evidently - are pointless, they've a lot to fix, and it felt like they weren't listening. The recent State of the Game looked set to fix many of the issues players have had. While we won't see all of the improvements immediately, Title Update 5 brings some long-overdue features:
- New Missions.
- New Expeditions.
- Cassie Mendoza will now sell GS500 items.
- The Crafting Station can be upgraded to GS 500.
- Crafted items can be used for recalibration. To and from.
- There will be a flashlight attachment for pistols.
- Two new weapons will be added with Title Update 5.
- New Exotic BTSU (Black Tusk Special Unit) Gloves.
- Skills overhaul (huge damage increase)
You can view full details, here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our The Division 2 Game Page.